The Agricultural and Food Chemistry Division of the American Chemical Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the technical advancement of all aspects of agricultural and food chemistry. The Division encourages AGFD technical advancement by:
- organizing AGFD symposia at ACS National Meetings and other venues
- providing workshops in AGFD topics
- publishing proceedings of AGFD symposia
- providing cash awards to leading grad students, post docs, and established AGFD scientists
- publishing the Cornucopia newsletter
- hosting social gatherings at national meetings
Join the over 2600 members of the AGFD division. At ACS National Meetings you can meet and discuss division activities at the AGFD hospitality table located near the AGFD technical session rooms. Use the membership application form (below) or join on-line at www.acs.org (click on Technical Divisions and then select Join a Division).